Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can you imagine the sickest mind in the world?

Please take a look at this picture. This is a screenshot of a webpage which belongs to a clergy. This is the translation in case you cannot read Farsi:




“Question: Hi, my wife is a Fin (From Finland) and she became Muslim … The warm weather in our city became a reason to shave her head and take off her scarf. Is her attitude violating any Islam’s rule?
Answer: … it is said that if a woman shave her head in order to get rid of Hijab (wearing a scarf), Devil will f… her and her husband every night as many times as the number of her shaved hair.”


Pretty shocking, huh?! This was my first reaction: “ “. Right, total silence, with my eyes and mouth wide open. It took my brain a few minutes to get back to the semi-normal operation state and respond to the world again. Then I gave this answer a 5-minute thought and I came up with this questions and comments:
1. First of all, I could not believe how far an impaired and sick human imagination could go.
2. How would this dude know something like that about the Devil? He speaks with such confidence that implies he is the Devil’s buddy or secretory. As far as I know, Devil is invisible and he does not communicate who and how he will have sex with. Obviously, he will spoil his chances if he tells anybody.
3. Does God know about this? It does not matter what the answer is, this doesn’t look good for God in either direction!
4. Is this unpleasant unwanted sex (Or I better call it rape) part of Devil’s plan to distract the human from the God’s path? I remember a text in our books about God saying to Devil to do whatever it takes to diverge human from God’s will. I did not know how seriously the Devil took God’s word.
5. To clarify the truth, we should definitely ask the guy who posted the question that if he has felt some strange feelings in certain areas of his body recently? If he has, then good for him. He should write a book or blog about the pains and after-action-treatments.
6. If this filthy “punishment” has no sign or effect on human, or in other words if human does not notice that he or she is getting f… by the Devil, then “what the hell is the point”? I can see how the Devil benefits from this though!
7. I bet this is adultery for human (because human is not married, permanently or temporarily, to the Devil). Be careful, if you get caught you will be stoned to death.
8. What if this dude is not telling us about other “things” that can happen to human? I am sure he knows more. Let’s ask all sorts of wacky questions and see in what other ways we are getting f… and we do not even know!
9. Just imagine in the whole universe, there are 100 people that shaved their head to escape the Hijab. My simple math says if a human has an average of 100,000 hairs on her head and one husband, the Devil should have sex 20,000,000 times every night. I am impressed! He was right, he is way better than human being!
10. The dude does not say for how long this dirty action goes on, 1 night? 10 nights? Forever? What if the hairs grow back? I think some information is not provided on purpose to scare the crap out of people.
11. What if the woman is not married? Does the Devil double-serve her or get involved with her father, uncle, grandpa … (whoever is available probably in this order)?
12. Now I understand how HIV spreads so fast!
13. If you believe in such bullshit, I guess there is no escape from getting f…, is there? If the Devil can f… anybody in the “silent mode”, how can we make sure he does not do it just for fun not even as part of his duty! Then, does not matter if you sleep in a safety box or wear a bulletproof underwear! He is an angle and everything, and you are just a poor human.
14. This might be an equivocation. Human was created to get f… in his life. Everboy's turn will come someday, good luck!

2 comments:

  1. It was disgusting and so sick!
    P.S. I liked points number 9, 10, and 11 the most :)) Keep writing dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite point is number 6 ;)

    ReplyDelete