Saturday, April 25, 2009

Openning Statement

Last night, my wife and I were wondering in the mysterious world of philosophy till morning. We talked about almost every big question mark in the world and we tried to convince each other with our theory in some way or another. I woke up this morning with a comfort feeling of our discussion and I realized that how much I've always wanted to share my thoughts with others. We should accept the fact that we may never know the truth behind most of the our wonders, but it is one thing that I know for sure: human must seek answers for his questions, even if he winds up nowhere, otherwise he will live and die in dissatisfaction.

I will be trying to talk about my observations and thoughts. What I am not going to make this blog is a place just to discuss philosophical subjects. I am trying to post anything I think it is worth to share with you: scientific, philosophical, environmental, or even political. So please take the journey with me if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment